Remote Core Laparoscopic Skills Course - April 2017
We plan to run a remote, distance-learning course on core laparoscopic skills in April 2017. We want you to take part.
With the course, you will receive:
- Your own laparoscopic simulator - eoSim SurgTrac Core
- Direct access to the eoSurgical faculty
- Certificate upon completion, for your portfolio
- Best performing surgeon (measured using SurgTrac) receives a refund on the course fee
The course will be structured over two weeks and conducted remotely via video conferencing software. You will only need a laptop and an internet connection to take part. The course structure will be:
- We will ship an eoSim SurgTrac Core to you a month before the course starts.
- The first Saturday session will cover:
- Introduction to core laparoscopic skills
- Ergonomics of laparoscopic surgery
SurgTrac Core curriculum
- Top tips and tricks for core trainees
- Q&A session
- You will have two weeks to complete the SurgTrac Core modules, submit your best performances, and be assessed by our faculty.
- The second Saturday session would cover:
- Overall feedback
- The best performing surgeon will be announced and will receive a refund on their course fee
- All attendees will receive a certificate upon completion
- Q&A session
If you’re interested in participating, let us know: email@example.com
The finalised course details, including price and dates, will be announced soon.